Additional instructions for Neptune/Galactic and Extreme Video Streamer Owners:
- Battery is included in the battery compartment– press your fingers down on the the front and back of the camera then the back will drop down a hinge where the battery is inside.
- You must first put the drone on a flat surface prior to turning on. Once you turn on, wait 5-10 seconds for the gyro to stabilize, then turn on the remote. Push the left lever up then back down to connect. Please do not hold the drone in your hand and try to pair the remote as it will not connect this way.
- This is a WiFi drone so you must connect to your Smart Device if planing to use the App. Open your own phone/tablet settings (just as you would connect to a WiFi Hotspot) and connect to the drone’s WiFi name. Drone must be turned on (with battery connected) for the App to work.
- Use the App OR the remote to control the drone but not both at the same time. There is an On/Off switch on the App to decommission the controls so you can simply use the App as a video streamer.
- The name of the APP is ODY DRONE. Please note that this is for both the Apple Store and Google Play.
- Extra batteries are available for purchase. Please email our Customer Service and we will be happy to help you.
Any questions please feel free to E-mail us at Care@Odysseytoys.com
THANK YOU & HAPPY FLYING!
The Odyssey Toys Team